Mission QX-2 MKII 2-way standpoint loudspeakers that implement a 6.5” bass driver and ring dome treble unit. The QX-2 MK II takes design inspiration from the magnificent reputable Mission LX MKII series and evolves the specification even further, refining the cross over modelling, laser interferometry, computer-aided optimisation and more.
QX-2 MK II Updated Drivers
Improved acrylic fibre is used for the cone material in the QX-MK II, the acrylic material is rigid and hard-wearing but presents a delicate aesthetic. Speakers within this price range typically use driver materials that tend to produce a harsher sound. Accurate and life-like mid frequencies are delivered thanks to the use of acrylic fibre. The system is superbly efficient without compromising high quality and delivers incredible transient impact.
Upgraded Aluminium Top Plate
The newly updated top plate made from aluminium material not only looks fantastic but offers increased stability and performance enhancement to the speakers' sleek cabinets.
Improved Ring Dome Centre with Phase Plug
The ring dome centre has been improved with the addition of a unique and outwardly visible phase plug. The phase plug in the QX-2 MK II allows expanded high-frequency reproduction VIA reducing cancellation within the centre axis of HF waves created near to the diaphragm's centre. This technology ensures distortion is reduced and improves the detail and frequency behaviour in the 10kHz to 20kHz frequency bandwidth.
Inverted Driver Geometry is implemented in the QX-2 MK II, the same as other QX models. Through the positioning of the treble unit underneath the bass/midrange driver, achieving an equalised length of path. This results in the soundwaves from both drivers meeting at the exact point where the listeners head would be, improving the audio experience immensely. The serrated driver sounds have been elevated to new heights with airflow analysis and measurement accuracy, the technology scatters reflections and reduces airflow interference resulting in a brilliant, seamless driver and port performance.
- General Description 2-way Bookshelf Speaker
- Enclosure Type Bass Reﬂex
- Transducer Complement 2-way
- Bass Driver 6.5"(165mm) Long Fiber Composite Cone
- Treble Driver 1.5"(38mm) Textile Ring Dome
- AV Shield No
- Sensitivity (2.0V @ 1m) 88dB
- Recommended Ampliﬁer Power 25-120W
- Peak SPL 95dB
- Nominal Impedance 4 Ω (compatible 8Ω)
- Minimum Impedance 3.6Ω
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 44Hz ~ 24kHz
- Bass Extension (-6dB) 38Hz
- Crossover Frequency 2.2kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in litres) 13.5L
- Height (on plinth) 320mm
- Width 220mm
- Depth (with terminals) (300+10)mm
- Carton Size 570 x 395 x 420mm
- Net Weight 8.5kg/pcs
- Gross Weight 19.0kg/ctn
Why Buy From Us?
- We Have A Permanent Retail Shop.
- We Are A Register Company (SSM Company Commission Malaysia).
- We Provide After Sale Service .
- Experience Audio Engineer Support on Acoustic & System Integration.
Please Feel Free to contact us at
WHATSAPP KENIX 012-6500610
BEGINS ACOUSTIC (M) SDN BHD
19-3， JALAN KUCHAI MAJU 11，
KUCHAI ENTREPRENUERS PARK
58200 KUALA LUMPUR.
YOUR ONE STOP ACOUSTICS, AUDIO & VISUAL SHOP.
top of page
RM2,890.00 Regular Price
bottom of page