Mission QX-1 MKII two-way stand-mount loudspeaker that implements a ring dome treble unit and 5” bass driver. This loudspeaker has been expertly constructed with high-quality materials, fine-tuned crossovers and elements to ensure that the QX-1 MKII standpoint loudspeaker can deliver the best possible performance. The QX-MKII utilises computer-aided technology for optimisation, crossover modelling and laser interferometry.
QX MKII’s Incredible Drivers
The drivers have been updated and are now made of acrylic fibre cone material specifically chosen to optimise this models performance. It’s sturdy while offering an elegant appearance, setting the aesthetic apart from most speakers in this price range. Paired with the Mission DiaDrive System, the material enhances the mids, resulting in excellent, natural audio.
Aluminium Top Plate and Updated Aesthetic
The updated top plate for the QX-MKII is sleek and stylish while providing a sturdy construction with the use of aluminium material.
Ring Dome for Enhanced HF
The QX-MKII has been designed to overcome common physics issues present in most conventional domes. With the use of a phase plug, high-frequency reproduction from 10kHz to 20kHz is improved upon by deterring any noise cancellation across the high-frequency waves that are produced close to the centre of the diaphragm. The end result is a beautiful recreation of high-frequency detail.
Superb Design and Construction
The design and construction of the QX-1 MKII is inspired by the high standard Mission LX MK II series, improved upon by refining and evolving the construction with state of the art technology to deliver an even more superior performance.
Inverted Drive Geometry
As with other QX models, the QX-1 MKII uses the Mission IDG format. The treble unit sits below the bass-midrange driver allowing the length of path to be equalised in order for the sound waves to merge at the height of the listeners head. The surrounds have been enhanced with detailed airflow analysis and accurate measurement. Airflow interference is significantly reduced with this new design lending to a smooth, seamless performance from the drivers and ports.
- Type 2-way Bookshelf Speaker
- Enclosure Type Bass Reﬂex
- Transducer Complement 2-way
- Bass Driver 5"(135mm) Long Fiber Composite Cone
- Treble Driver 1.5"(38mm) Textile Ring Dome
- AV Shield No
- Sensitivity (2.0V @ 1m) 87dB
- Recommended Ampliﬁer Power 25-100W
- Peak SPL 95dB
- Nominal Impedance4 Ω (compatible 8Ω)
- Minimum Impedance 3.9Ω
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 55Hz ~ 24kHz
- Bass Extension (-6dB) 48Hz
- Crossover Frequency 2.4kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in litres) 8.1L
- Height (on plinth) 280mm
- Width 195mm
- Depth (with terminals) (250+10)mm
- Carton Size 520 x 345 x 380mm
- Net Weight 6.2kg/pcs
- Gross Weight 14.2kg/ctn
Why Buy From Us?
- We Have A Permanent Retail Shop.
- We Are A Register Company (SSM Company Commission Malaysia).
- We Provide After Sale Service .
- Experience Audio Engineer Support on Acoustic & System Integration.
Please Feel Free to contact us at
WHATSAPP KENIX 012-6500610
BEGINS ACOUSTIC (M) SDN BHD
19-3， JALAN KUCHAI MAJU 11，
KUCHAI ENTREPRENUERS PARK
58200 KUALA LUMPUR.
YOUR ONE STOP ACOUSTICS, AUDIO & VISUAL SHOP.
RM2,490.00 Regular Price