A streaming dual-mono Sabre DAC with resampling, and LEEDH volume control. Roon Ready and with native MQA support.
Built on the massively successful Lumin T2, the Lumin T3 streaming DAC redefines the highest quality of Lumin's one-piece units. The T3 has completely new processing hardware and software that offer new features, increased resampling flexibility, and greater software upgrade potential, in line with Lumin's higher end offerings.
The T3 features the same dual-mono DAC as the T2, with two ES9028Pro SABRE chips offers great detail with Lumin's trademark musicality and speed. The T3 has a new silky finish taken from the high-end P1 that is less susceptible to finger marks and easier to clean.
- Faster processor provides greater resampling flexibility
- Increased capacity for future updates
- New surface finish taken from the high-end P1
- Dual ES9028Pro SABRE DAC in a dual-mono configuration
- Upsampling and downsampling to every supported format up to DSD256/PCM384
- USB digital audio output
- Leedh Processing Volume control
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, TIDAL Connect, Qobuz, TuneIn and AirPlay-compatible
ALL-NEW PROCESSING SYSTEM:
- Completely new hardware and software provide a new foundation for LUMIN
- Increased processing power and storage capacity provide greater resampling flexibility and future-proofing
PRECISION ANALOGUE OUTPUT STAGE:
- Analog buffer includes LUMIN X1 technology
- Dual-mono circuitry throughout
- Ultra-low-noise and high dynamic range
CNC CHASSIS CONSTRUCTION:
- The thick CNC panelled construction offers upgraded structural rigidity and shielding compared to the D2
- CNC milling techniques from LUMIN X1 provide the high-end LUMIN family aesthetic
ALL THE USUAL LUMIN REFINEMENTS:
- From MQA to DSD, FLAC to WAV, LUMIN can play all the high-resolution formats you could ever want
- Native support for TIDAL, Qobuz, Spotify and AirPlay-compatible, giving you access to tens of millions of songs
- The unique and intuitive LUMIN App described as "the most convenient interface in existence" by TINMAN
- LUMIN programme of continuous development that has seen Roon, MQA, and Spotify support added in 2017 alone
Sampling Rate: Up to 384 kHz, 32 bit PCM and DSD512
Supported Control Devices: Apple iOS 8.0 or later, Android 4.0 or later
Inputs: Ethernet, USB data (for flash drive or hard disk)
Analog Outputs: XLR balanced, RCA
USB: DSD64-512, PCM 44.1-384 kHz, 16-32 bit
BNC: DoP 2.8 MHz, PCM 44.1-192 kHz, 16-32 bit
Why Buy From Us?
- We Have A Permanent Retail Shop.
- We Are A Register Company (SSM Company Commission Malaysia).
- We Provide After Sale Service .
- Experience Audio Engineer Support on Acoustic & System Integration.
Please Feel Free to contact us at
WHATSAPP KENIX 012-6500610
BEGINS ACOUSTIC (M) SDN BHD
19-3， JALAN KUCHAI MAJU 11，
KUCHAI ENTREPRENUERS PARK
58200 KUALA LUMPUR.
YOUR ONE STOP ACOUSTICS, AUDIO & VISUAL SHOP.