The Taiwanese company Keces Audio, which has been fighting for the purity of the power supply of audio equipment since 2002, has introduced a new series of Ultimate stabilizers, which includes their QRP-1500 model. They uses quantum resonance technology, or QRT, in its products, which is also used by reputable manufacturers such as Nordost. KECES stabilizers are based on high-power toroidal power transformers with isolated output windings for each consumer. In the design of the components, power sockets of our own production are used.
Newly designed the Isolated Power Transformer that separate each output channel for the different power products.
Quantum Resonance technology "that provides a subtle field that makes all electromechanical components resonate in unison to improve coherence and timing."
New in-house Audio Grade sockets.
New in-house Audio Grade foot cone.
- 6 Gold Plated Schuko Outlets; 2 x digital + 4 x analogue
- 2 Cicuits; 300VA + 1200VA
- High quality custom made toroidal transformer
- Quantum Resonance + Schumann generator incorperated
- 4 mm Aluminum housing; fully shielded against EMI/RFI interference
- Radiation free to prevent polluting other equipment
- Input IEC 320/C20 (20A)
- Resettable fuse
- (UVP) Under Voltage Protection & (OVP) Over Voltage Protection
- Total power 1500VA
- Dimensions 300x279x133mm
- Weight 14kg