- Gotham GAC-SPK 2x2.5mm² Coaxial speaker cable, the heaviest gauge coaxial speaker cable in the market. The coaxial design (Dual Counter-Woven Shields and a central conductor) provide a large conductor size and optimizes noise rejection and minimize the possibility of emission of noise to the surrounds (due to induction), this coaxial design offers better quality signal transmission compared to standard (Figure 8) or twisted pair speaker cables.
- Gotham AG - Switzerland (est. 1976) is the 1st cabling choice of most Audio Engineers & Manufacturers (e.g.: Neumann Mics). Dubbed 'the most Silent' cables in the industry; exclusively manufactured in Europe using Linear Crystal Oxygen Free (LCOF) Copper.
- 3 micron, 24K Gold plated, audiophile-grade, multi-spade connector, compatible with 8mm and 6mm binding posts, provide superior abrasion, corrosion resistance and unrivalled performance.
- All our bespoke cables are professionally soldered using WORLDS BEST CABLES proprietary 4% silver solder blend & a nitrogen-assisted soldering process unique to us, exceeding industry standards, improves integrity of solder joints over traditional methods.
- Each Custom Made Cable is 2.5 Meter long. This sale is for a pair (2 cables, where each cable is 2.5 Meter long).
Ready Stock and Demo Available at
19-3, Jalan Kuchai Maju 11, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, 58200 KL.