The GTX-D R NCF is Furutech’s current top of the line outlet. It is constructed with Rhodium plated Copper. Tight connections are made via patented contacts which are stainless steel-spring loaded. Yet, the contacts will not mar or scratch your plugs. Much of the outlet was designed to damp and shield. As with most Furutech products, it contains no magnetic parts and has been processed with Furutech’s Super Cryogenic & Demagnetize treatment. These 20 Amp outlets accept 12-8AWG wire (spade connectors may be used).
- Rhodium plated α (Alpha) pure Copper conductor (0.8mm)
- Nonmagnetic stainless conductor spring system
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon.
- Cover material: Polycarbonate with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline material “NCF”.
- Parts set with nonmagnetic 2.0mm-thick stainless brace plate
- Specified for wire diameters of 4mm (set screw)
- Dimensions: 104.0 mm (L) x 47.2 mm (W) x 28.0 mm (H)
- Total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending conductor pressure plate that increases contact area.
- Furutech spade terminal FP-209 recommended for 10 AWG wire