- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- Precision undercut bass pole.
- “CLD” driver technology with 45mm integral soft dome.
- In-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coil.
- Massive optimised motor assembly.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 6 year warranty.
ATC SCM11 Multi Awards Wining Speakers
ATC SCM11 has won multi What Hi-Fi Award, winning in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, making it the most consistently successful speaker design in What Hi-Fi award history.
What Hi-Fi October 2013“ATC has struck gold again. These are the most talented standmounters anywhere near this price.”
Hi-Fi Wigwam – March 2014
Stereomojo – March 2014
HiFi i Muzyka – January 2014
Hi-Fi Pig – March 2015
SCM11 Review, Financial Times, Jonathan Margolis, September 2015
SCM11 Review, HIFICRITIC, March 2016
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium soft dome, Mid/LF ATC 150mm CLD
Matched Response: ±0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 56Hz-22kHz
Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
Sensitivity: 85dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
Connectors : Binding Posts/4mm Plugs, bi-wire
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 381x232x236mm (grill adds 28mm depth)